Eventicles has curated event and wedding vendors across Nigeria for your weddings, birthdays any celebration in any states in Nigeria.
Here are a few guidelines in choosing event and wedding vendors.
- It is very necessary to know exactly what you want that will help Determine your needs for your big day
- Create a shortlist of all the vendors you have seen on eventicles based on ratings, reviews, their works, creativity, bio and price.
- Request Multiple quotes from the vendors shortlisted
- Hire the best vendor in each category in the price point you can afford. Don’t be pressurized to exceed your budget that’s why it is very important to work with a budget.
- Communication is very key, From requesting for quotes always look at the ones who reply promptly. However we understand that at times they maybe busy but look at 48hrs response time.The ability to complete projects in a timely manner, precision in executing a design to a specific standard, trust, reliability, and accountability are things you need to consider to see if the person can work with you.
- Excellent Customer Service is very necessary do the vendors you are choosing have that.
- Be very honest with your budget and also be realistic, you get exactly what you paid for.
- Be very careful when signing contract or committing to an event vendor in Nigeria, Always read thoroughly and be sure of what you are going into.
- If you think the event vendor you hired is not performing, its very important to start look